Corporate name: OCA-LOCA KIDS SHOES S.L.
Commercial name: “NOA HARMON”
Registered address: Cl. Plá de Quart nº 4 de Aldaya (Valencia). C.P.: 46.960.
CIF / NIF: B-97625933.
Telephone/Fax: (34) 963216751
Domain name: www.noaharmon.com
Registry details: Registered in the Mercantile Registryof Valencia T: 8239, L: 5530, F: 165, S: 8, H V 106619, I/A 1.
Date of constitution: 14/09/2005.
In accordance with that established in the Ley Orgánica 3/2018, of Data Protection (LOPD) and its regulations of development and European Regulations RGPD 2016/679, the person in charge of the website, in compliance with the provisions of the LOPD-GDD, informs all users of said website, who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file which is duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
|HOLDER||OCA-LOCA KIDS SHOES S.L. (NOA HARMON).|
|OBJECTIVE||Manage the Information of the Users, Clients, Suppliers, Employees and commercial prospecting.|
|LEGITIMACY||Gather the consent of the interested party.|
|RECIPIENTS||Data will not be handed over to third parties unles legally required.|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectify and eliminate the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
By checking the box, users deliberately, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by the supplier for the following purposes:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement amongst its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the supplier and will be for products and services related to the supplier’s sector.
- Statistical Studies
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms made available on the company’s website.
- Send the website’s newsletter.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third-party companies, and that if any type of transfer of personal data were to be made, express, informed and unequivocal consent would be previously requested from the owners of said information.
All the information requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary in order to provide optimal user service. In the event that all data is not provided, the supplier does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
Regardless, the supplier guarantees the user their right to access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions made for by the Ley Orgánica 3/2018, of Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and RGPD 2016/679 they can exercise their rights by sending a request together with a copy of their I.D, through the following channels:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone/Fax: (34) 963216751
- Post: Cl. Plá de Quart nº 4 de Aldaya (Valencia-España). C.P.: 46.960.
The user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Cookie and activity archive use
- The cookies used by the website are only associated to an anonymous user and their computer and do not in themselves provide the user’s personal data.
- The user may configure his browser to be notified of the reception of cookies and prevent their installation on his computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand on this information.
- To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on their behalf, notwithstanding the need for the user to log in as such on each one of the services whose provision requires prior registration or “login”.
- The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more efficient. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal information.
- · For more information please check the section on the website regarding COOKIE POLICIES.
- IP ADDRESSES. The website’s servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file which allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
- SECURITY. The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve this, the user / client agrees to the provider obtaining data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
- Any hiring process or that which involves the introduction of personal data.
- High leve data (health, ideology, …) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (), in order that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
By accepting in the checkbox of the CONTACT FORM on this website, I give my express and voluntary consent so that OCA-LOCA KIDS SHOES S.L. (NOA HARMON) for this specific purpose, may use the data provided . We commit ourselves to confidentially treat the personal data provided and not to communicate or transfer said information to third parties.